Monday, September 10, 2012

yayy I set a PR in my running!

Wow today I set out on my run. I made sure that the gps  was ready and booted up and I ran..I went 5 miles today in 29 mins wow I was running 6 min miles..I have never ran that fast ever  in my life. I am so excited about my progress..this is extremely fast for me! I have to thank insanity for my speed. I just finished my fourth round. It really never gets easier! I just get better. This week I am going to focus on some recovery and doing what I feel! I am doing the p90x2 recovery week..that’s 3 days of yoga…tomorrow will be my 2nd…and then some dancing! I plan on starting turbofire here on the 17th with my 4 lb weighted gloves I am so excited.  This month is just a worldwind of firsts for me… I just recently received my emerald pin for becoming and emerald coach! yayyy me! I am also being featured in First for Women Magazine from my over 150 +lbs weight loss! I plan on making new goals and and making a plan to accomplish these goals

408260_258396684281431_990910582_n

This picture is me after my super fast run today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs