Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lazy Saturday?? Heck no

Today I got to sleep in...Ohh it felt so good. I procrastinated most of the day. Didn't get much done. Was almost a lazy Saturday.  Then I decided I needed too get my workouts in.  I did p90X2 pap upper. I know I improved on some of the moves like the superman and the plank on med ball. I am getting stronger. Ohh yeah...that marks the first week of the third phase all done! I always do two workouts. So the next workout was Turbofire fire 30. I wore my 2 lb weighted gloves. I love it. 

Dinner tonight was lean beef mushroom stroganoff. Ohh wow it was so so amazing. I made it entirely from scratch. My daughter even said... Mom you can never buy the box stuff again.  I never intend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs