Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Turbofire day 2 woo hoo

Well I feel amazing I have finally broken into the 150's woo hoo...I keep getting closer to my goal.  I will keep fitness in my life...there is no turning back. I have kept up with the workouts and my healthy eating...and its paying off.  Day 2 of turbofire Ohh yeah all done...and day 3 of phase 3 p90x2..yoga x2....I finished just in time to go to Stormy andSaphyr's open house at school...it was really cute watching them share the stuff that they did at school...we ran around the school checking out all the things...was quite interesting to say the least. I love my beautiful babies Heaven, Stormy and Saphyr




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs