Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th we will never forget

Today is September 11th..like most people I will never forget what I was doing that day when I seen what was happening across the country that day.  I was at the court house paying on my fines and I watched the other plane hit the tower! 

 

neverrr

Today I am getting my workouts out of the way first…this and my blogging..I seem to procrastinate about blogging more than doing the actual workouts.  Well today is P90x2 yogax2 and Turbofire fire 60.  I love both of these workouts so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them done.  I have already decided today I am gonna get some major stuff accomplished! Starting early so that I can maybe focus on some downtime later on. Well I cant sit her blogging and get stuff done..so off I go to get stuff done wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs