Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12 th

Well today was a good day for me! I did insanity max interval sports here is a tiny section from it

I tried my best here..in my p90x2 shirt

I also got my p90x shirt today! I was so surprised and excited when it came in the mail…I think I kinda look like Monica Cromwell what do you think?

IMAG0346

I worked really hard for it and I am excited that it came today!  I also did about an hour of dancing with my girls..was totally soo much fun! I am getting super excited  about the upcoming turbofire challenge group..I am sooo excited to do turbofire omg it’s the most fun that you can have while you are sweating! 

  On the nutrition side I did really well with my choices for the day..even tried something new which included stuffing Tuna into a tomato..ohh yeah that was amazing…im not sure my husband would have said the same thing…but I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs