Sunday, September 16, 2012

Great healthy weekend

Well this weekend was amazing. I stayed on track. I didn't mess up on my diet...I kept to my workouts even though at times I really didn't want to. On Saturday I danced for 2 hours. Then in the evening I ran 3.3 miles in 23 mins 37 seconds. This is the fastest time that i have ran a 5 k..i am trying to get my time under 2 mins...I know I can do it...just gotta keep up with my training.  Sunday I started p90x2 phase 3 P.A.P. lower and wow I forgot how much of a workout that was its gonna be exciting to see what happens with this. Tomorrow I am starting turbofire...Ohh yeah I am so looking forward to the fun I will be having with this awesome workout.  Nothing is more fun than turbofire!
On Saturday night I planned out my entire week of workouts I plan on making the end of the year super successful for me.  I will reach my goals. I am determined to do it! I know I can!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs