Saturday, July 21, 2012

Here I am again with a lil update!

Well I have started and insanity group with some people and tomorrow is the 2nd fit test. I never think that my numbers will go up but they usually do. I ran a 5k today and I feel I did great I placed 81st overall..I was 18 this female to cross the line and 4th in my age group with a time of 24 mins 56 seconds which is a great time but I would love to be so much faster….

256382_240398116081288_607018499_o

 

all I know is as soon as I was done with the race I started planning what I could do to make myself faster…I have been sticking to my workouts but..I have had a couple of slip ups with my diet…I did do doubles all last year…so to kick up my workouts a notch I am going to start p90x2

P90X2_ecard_main1

tomorrow…yeah I know it will be hard but the results will be worth it and I believe that I can do it. I am making  one day a week for a run day for me…so I can see if I am improving in anyway. I am excited to show everyone that I can do this…but those of you that know me know that I will not take anything but the best!

Starting in August I am also going to be doing the push Challenge so that I can regain control of my life..I feel like that when one area of my life is going good then another is lacking..so I am taking the push challenge so that I can get help organizing and prioritizing what needs to be done in my life for me to be successful…big things are gonna be happening for me!

Push_8_26hi-244x300

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs