Monday, July 9, 2012

ohh boy I found my neglected blog

So yeah I have neglected to write in here for a long time.  My friend Jason had his girls up from Alabama and we did a lot of outdoors stuff. We also trained for the star spangle spectacular 5k. We all ran together. Mary and I ran side by side the entire way! It was really great to have someone to run next to that I knew! My daughter Heaven Leigh also had a running partner Marys sister Maria…they both finished Heaven in 40 mins and Maria in 41 and a half. The race was a sweltering 85 degrees so the fact that we all finished was awesome!

232323232-fp5323;-nu=-532-272-239-WSNRCG=3466;-798532-nu0mrj

Here is Heaven crossing the finish line!

483008_235296319924801_183792914_n

and here she is at the end of the race…still so beautiful..im a proud mama.  I ended up taking 3rd in my age group…I feel extremely luck to have accomplished this.  I am now refocused on my fitness and my girls and I are training for another race…the run to the moon..my 5 and 6 year old wanna run the one mile fun run.  Stormy actually ran a mile in 11 mins the other day. shes such a determined little girl.  Heaven wants to improve on her time so she is doing insanity with me but at her own pace. Both storm and Heaven did the fit test my girls ft test and so did ifittest (1). Stormy decided she didn’t wanna do day 2 but Heaven and I are continuing on.  We are all set to run one mile tonight at the track to train for there fun run. This will be sassys first time running..I cant wait to see how she is going to do…I will try to remember to keep this updated as Heaven and I will be continuing insanity and I may throw in some p90x2 because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Crystal and i have 3 lil girls...Heaven 12, Stormy 6 and Saphyr 5...i am also married to my best friend i have worked really hard and i have lost 152 lbs so far using beachbody programs